• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wave_of_feels-18739.gif

Jintor

The entity of "The Truth" and suchlike is the only thing that really irritates me about FMA:B. But I have to admit I've banged my head against that particular plotting scenario and I can't figure out a decent way around it.

Seda

The entity of "The Truth" and suchlike is the only thing that really irritates me about FMA:B. But I have to admit I've banged my head against that particular plotting scenario and I can't figure out a decent way around it.

I having a number of niggling nitpicks with the show, but I think that's because I enjoy the show a lot as a whole.

Seda

For some reason Mustang's "WHAT DID YOU DO" is something I'd imagine him saying as he scolds a dog that just peed on the floor is that weird.

Jintor

Alchestry being basically a red herring pissed me off.

Uh, [Major FMA spoilers]
I think it was the clue... Hoenheim? Ed? realised that he needed to set up the Ishvalans to create the second counter-circle to free Amestris from Father's power siphon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom