• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

I don't see SR or much entry hazards used much at all in doubles, way more variety and way easier for someone to fuck you over while you try to set up entry hazards (also less incentive to switch when most doubles start with half your team out anyways competitively) . Also there is a lot more stuff to want to set up in doubles than just going for entry hazards, so it's far less of a factor.

I really need to open up my copy of X. Mega Gyarados will be mine.

Needs more Crunch though.

I don't see SR or much entry hazards used much at all in doubles, way more variety and way easier for someone to fuck you over while you try to set up entry hazards (also less incentive to switch when most doubles start with half your team out anyways competitively) . Also there is a lot more stuff to want to set up in doubles than just going for entry hazards, so it's far less of a factor.

Doubles add a ton of strategies to the game of pokemon, but it doesn't mean that entry hazards aren't good.

They are, but there's a lot of other things that are way more useful in doubles. Like weather and speed altering moves.

Of course, weather continues to be over powered in all forms of pokemon considering gen 6 was the first time it got legit nerfed and it's still the best teams...

First episode done better in 03...

But this is the second episode
original

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Of course, weather continues to be over powered in all forms of pokemon

I've seen some pretty beastly trick room and tailwind teams as well, trick room especially. Half the guys in the GAF tourney have been using trick room :lol

Oh man, this episode is going to have the feels

Why is Bleach popular?

Why is SAO popular?

These are questions that historians will look back on and say "man those people in the 21st century were truly uncivilized donkeys"

I actually think Bleach as a whole(so far) is actually pretty good and consistent despite what people think.

SAO had a decent first part that just ended really badly.

I actually think Bleach as a whole(so far) is actually pretty good and consistent despite what people think.

SAO had a decent first part that just ended really badly.

I think canon Bleach as a whole is pretty good as well, I only really have a problem with the middle of the arracar saga (from hueco mundo to when Ichigo vs Aizen starts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom