• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
okay so

the fanservice is really too much

I mean, I know "that's the joke", but "that's the joke" only goes so far, know what I mean?
It's definitely on strong in the first 5 or so episodes, more than I remember. They kinda move past it for a bit, but then they kinda don't.

Moaradin

okay so

the fanservice is really too much

I mean, I know "that's the joke", but "that's the joke" only goes so far, know what I mean?

Get out now cause the fanservice isn't gonna get any better. It's kinda the whole point of the show. You either embrace it or bail on it. There isn't much middle ground sadly.

LOLDSFAN

Let's do this.

v3DlDOs.jpg

Crocodile

I suggest bailing out now.

No he should really watch next week's episode - thematically these two episodes lead into the third in a big way. 5 is pretty good too.

There's no denying though that the show in SUPER fanservice heavy though and sometimes it doesn't come off well at all.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Crap this is a filler arc isnt it, I remember a pretty good OP used during this arc too, I remember skipping this filler arc super hard.

The sucky thing about the filler arcs in naruto is that they're surprisingly well animated alot of the time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh, just a reminder that the latest Naruto movie is coming out in US theaters soon. In Japanese
Spoilers follow
It takes place between Chapter 699 and 700 (the last one). It actually expands on Naruto and Hinata's relationship since Kishi completely forgot to do that

But the whole first arc you met him in he never stopped talking about how he read about smiles in a book, Sakura. And his character growth was about a book. Stupid sakura.

Raxus

Going to the library.

One of many things you could be doing right now that would be more interesting than watching Shippuden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom