• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

7fa6b0be9d5614e6e8aa57089f47c718ec462a462188bb1b058a1456cfd02d12.jpg

It seems Ryuko is a distant relative of the Joestars because she really seems to put their secret technique to good use. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

J@hranimo

Banned
For those who are still on the fence about Mako and her character, stick around and watch Episode 7. I guarantee you'll love her after that episode ;)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, this show is still a lot of fun. Sure it's lewd but that doesn't detract from the hot blooded awesomeness.

And now for something that is not even close to being hot-blooded... Naruto filler.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay so

the fanservice is really too much

I mean, I know "that's the joke", but "that's the joke" only goes so far, know what I mean?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dub is continuing to impress. Even if a few (like, two) voices aren't as exactly as I'd imagine them when compared to the JPN dub, they're still decent & the script itself is great. Good job, Aniplex.

Crayolan

okay so

I mean, I know "that's the joke", but "that's the joke" only goes so far, know what I mean?

I wanna say it gets toned down over time.

But I'm not sure if that's really what happens or if I just became used to it over time.

Anyway, give it one more episode.

Puruzi

Banned
okay so

The fanservice increases at an exponential rate, so if it's too much for you right now I recommend dropping it

okay so

If it's too much for you, it isn't going to get any better. No shame in dropping it.

Though I'd say watch one more episode and decide then. Maybe the awesomeness of it will overshadow the fanservice. 3 is among the first amazing ones in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom