• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
5qlh6D2.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Vegeta enters the fray and gives Goku a run for his money, it's "No Late Day" at Honnouji Academy so it's a race against time to make it to homeroom for Ryuko and Mako, Naruto seeks out Asuma's help in learning how to control Wind type chakra, with Inuyasha useless on the night of a new moon Sango and Miroku face a demon on their own, the Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren launches for the Anti-Spiral homeworld but it's not long before they find themselves in over their heads, Chopper faces off with Kumadori once more but he's in deep trouble having already used his Rumble Ball earlier while saving Nami from his hair trap, and finally Nagi is roped into battle with an Undertaker while Ganta and the others try to get away with the chip.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 12 - Farewell, Piccolo! Goku's Furious Counterattack!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 13 - The Power of the Kaio-Ken! Goku vs. Vegeta!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 4 - Dawn of a Miserable Morning
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 56 - Writhe
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 12 - Sango's Feelings, Miroku's Resolve
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 24 - I Will Never Forget This Minute, This Second
2:30 - One Piece - 290 - Uncontrollable! Chopper's Forbidden Rumble!
3:00 - Deadman Wonderland - 9 - Worm Eater

Seda

Oh, it's been a while since we've seen Inuyasha with
black hair

Deadman tonight is sorta fun.

---

They reair the DBZ promo during the rerun break.

Jarate

Banned
I can personally vouch that DBZ, One Piece, Gurren Lagann, and Kill La Kill are all really good tonight. This was probably one of my favorite episodes of Kill La Kill when I watched it.

Raxus

We should do a countdown to SAO II

Also, Seda. Shouldn't we be in the March thread? This is a bit of a grey area.

Akainu

I finally listened to all of Don't Lose Your Way. Save for the "don't lose your way" this is kind of meh and then there is that sad rap verse bleh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I finally listened to all of Don't Lose Your Way. Save for the "don't lose your way" this is kind of meh and then there is that sad rap verse bleh.

Before My Body is Dry is just "alright." It's only really memorable as a musical cue (and it serves this purpose really well).

Blumenkranz is the real shit.

My throat hurts a lot, shouldn't impact my ability to watch Toonami but it did make drinking my energy shot far more painful then it should have been -.-

Akainu

It's funny you guys mentioned Blumenkranz cause it sounds nothing like I remembered lol. Maybe I confused it with something else. It's ok.

It's funny you guys mentioned Blumenkranz cause it sounds nothing like I remembered lol. Maybe I confused it with something else. It's ok.

Like Don't Lose Your Way, the part that gets emphasized in the show is just a small part of the main song.

Also, did the early DBZ Kai airing have Toonami commercials this time? Did anyone bother to check?

ckohler

I didn't like Don't Lose Your Way at first but it really grew on me. I even like the rap now.

Same here. At first I said "eww" at the rap part but then it kinda grew on me. The Spanish guitar version is god tier, however.

I like almost all of the songs on the soundtrack, to be honest. "Suck Your Blood" comes to mind as does the last track whose name I won't mention because it's kinda spoiler-ish.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Recap of last week:

DBZ Kai: IT'S OVER 8000!
Kill la Kill: Shame makes you stronger
Naruto: Shippuden: The Last Airbender
InuYasha: The Final Act: TELL ME WHERE THE SHIKON JEWEL IS!
Gurren Lagann; LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!
One Piece: I'm a fucking sword!

Takashi

Will there be some really cool Simon eyecatches near the end? Would've preferred a Simon avi but there haven't been that many with him post time skip, and I figured the best ones would be saved for last.

ckohler

Will there be some really cool Simon eyecatches near the end? Would've preferred a Simon avi but there haven't been that many with him post time skip, and I figured the best ones would be saved for last.

The final episode has a Simon eyecatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom