• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

My idiot brother actually somehow convinced my parents to get a PS4 apparently

My reaction as I went into the basement to play Bayo 2

-IBvkg_49Gw0nG8UVBls3cLPCpZyw-nLZyIX3R6KoPYgcbf3rmqCFw4F1KR85ur1NcE=w300

Regiruler

The deadman slot is fine when the block starts at 11:30, as 3am is kinda ok. But the problem is anything beyond that tends to get into sleep-pattern wrecking level. See: Hellsing Ultimate.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So there could be a chance that once DMWL finishes, the block will end at 3 AM instead of 3:30 AM? I think I might be okay with that, considering they want just all premieres & 3:30 was a bit of an odd time.

Moaradin

SAO 2 isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. The hate is getting a little out of hand.

It's pretty bad. Not outrageously bad like the first season, but in a lot of ways, that's actually worse. Most of it is just mediocre and boring, which doesn't make for good group watches. There is a point towards the end where the writer got somewhat competent, but it still doesn't make up for the rest of the season.

ckohler

Full disclosure: I haven't seen it. So, that was a cheap shot on my part. Honestly, I'm reserving judgement until I see it.

reading a podcast summary elsewhere, apparently he does further confirm that certain shows on Netflix won't air on Toonami.

which hopefully means no Psycho-Pass for a while.

Soulflarz

Banned
First it was white and orange

Then I scrolled down to the image at the bottom

Then it was blue and red

:(

Apparently however long I look at the image at the bottom influences the color I see of the top image now its blue and orange

Interesting. But yeah, B/B, screw W/G

So I got a WiiU today

You should all add me

NNID: skrefetz

Add me soulflarz, I'm not at my moms for a few days.

Wait
WAIT

SKREFETZ IS BIGKREV?!

ckohler

Yep. It’s official. ASSauLTxMasTER’s fan made promo is considered full Toonami quality by DeMarco. They even said they might even try and air these in the future if they can get approval from the creators.

ckohler

They are re-airing the Pre-Flight show (I missed the beginning). They're talking about Kill la Kill and apparently neither of them have seen the show beyond episode 9. Oh my.

TheChits

Yep. It’s official. ASSauLTxMasTER’s fan made promo is considered full Toonami quality by DeMarco. They even said they might even try and air these in the future if they can get approval from the creators.

That is really awesome. Nice stuff Assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom