• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.
B0oM6kUCIAERvqQ.png

3YYhgW3.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You don't even want to look at his Xenoverse playthrough.

I saw some of This is how you DON'T play Battle of Z. He called Buu "not canon" and called Raditz "the original Vegeta". That's not even getting into the inaccuracies in his One Piece Pirate Warriors playthrough.

BatDan

Based on the date, I guess he's talking about The Evil Within.

More likely he's talking about Attack on Titan.
He's mentioning anime characters and series, and used the word "series". The Evil Within is just one game.
Since this is DSP, something as fairly simple as Attack on Titan would go over his head.

EDIT: Ah, never mind.

BBboy20

Catching up on Toonami...wow, this Pre-Launch seems pretty cool so far. Crazy how much Toonami is becoming more noticeable since the chopping block.

BatDan

No fucking way

This has to be a parody

Please tell me it's a parody

Plz

:[

The usual reaction to see DSP's stupidity for the first time. Sadly, he's real. He never pays attention to what he's playing and fails because of it, and then he blames the game for his own mistakes. I think I can count the times he actually did owe up to a mistake on one hand.

Seda will love this

Raxus

No fucking way

This has to be a parody

Please tell me it's a parody

Plz

:[

If you look to the right you see there is a whole series of videos on the subject. I chose that one because it was short and most last 20 minutes 0.o

No joke the guy has 47 videos including the one posted on this and it is just a taste of how stupid DSP is.

Soulflarz

Banned
I dont hate DSP, I hate how he does stuff that one could only question as to why he does it. Like needless stupidity during his lets plays.

Didn't a Toonami Gaffer make that KLK fan promo?

EDIT: Hey, congrats ASSauLT!

Yep. It’s official. ASSauLTxMasTER’s fan made promo is considered full Toonami quality by DeMarco. They even said they might even try and air these in the future if they can get approval from the creators.

That's awesome. Congrats!

Congrats Assault.

That's a pretty nice quick promo assault. It feels like it gels well with the whole toonami ecosystem.

Thankssssssssssssssss!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My assignment for the weekend is finding a dream job relating to PR (might see if this intern position for Atlus would count) & post it so then I can write about it in a few weeks.

....plus I should study for Writing for Mass Media mid-term on Thursday. Can't wait for Spring Break on the 9th so I can have a week of mornings all to myself.

bigkrev

I'm going to Dave and Busters tonight to celebrate my birthday (which is tomorrow) and watch the UFC show.

Day 2 of 10 of spring break

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wish there was a Dave & Busters located near me. There's almost no place with arcades located in my area. One place did, but they got rid of all their games, I think.

Dave and Buster's are trash arcades. All they have are light gun games and bigger versions of mobile games.Don't even have a single fighting game.

Line_HTX

(Sees the DirecTV short summary of tonight's Final Act)

=/ This feels like a pointless filler. I hope there's more to it than this...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
(Sees the DirecTV short summary of tonight's Final Act)

=/ This feels like a pointless filler. I hope there's more to it than this...

As the thread expert on Non-Canon™ and someone who has seen the entirety of Final Act I can say that this assessment is misguided.

The better question is why did you post that gif in Toonami GAF? At least when man god spams gifs they're generally anime that have aired/are on Toonami.

BatDan

The better question is why did you post that gif in Toonami GAF? At least when man god spams gifs they're generally anime that have aired/are on Toonami.

It's from an Epiduo commercial. The ones that constantly air on Toonami.

It's from that acne commercial that airs during toonami all the time; I think it's alright but that gif was murder on my shitty laptop. Disable images/ignore is your friend.

Jarate

Banned
Why are gifs still so terrible in practically every single browser. It seems like they havent improved animated gif loading since the early 2000's even though they've become more popular then ever (and bigger!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom