• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

WTF at the Dandy Live Action commercial O_O

It's cool that an anime is actually getting a commercial like that though LOL

Obviously a preview for the Space Dandy movie that WILL EXIST if the universe is merciful

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait, a live-action promo for Space Dandy? Fuck! I was busy brushing my teeth...
Hopefully they air it later tonight.

Hole in Chest =/= Complete vaporization. DBZ could stand to be more consistent with this point though.

Yeah, but if the Dragon can repair the hole in someones body when he revives them why not their destroyed body? Of course it ends up being irrelevant later when
Buu blows up the whole planet with everyone on it, and they just revive the whole planet. Toriyama just made shit up as he went

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh...thought Goku was gonna transform there when that rainbow thing took over.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA ONE HANDED

Ive always found it weird how aliens from lightyears away are so well trained in martial arts. I mean sure power matters, but Goku is supposed to be a martial arts master. How can they keep up with his techniques?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Its amazing when you think about that goku needed kaioken to fight against vegeta on equal footing, vegeta was just several layers above goku for a while

Jarate

Banned
Ive always found it weird how aliens from lightyears away are so well trained in martial arts. I mean sure power matters, but Goku is supposed to be a martial arts master. How can they keep up with his techniques?
DBZ has been pretty consistant with its theme of "if you're more powerful you win"

Hell goku never learned any type of meaningful martial arts from Roshi when he first started out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom