• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
Ive always found it weird how aliens from lightyears away are so well trained in martial arts. I mean sure power matters, but Goku is supposed to be a martial arts master. How can they keep up with his techniques?

Because technique dont mean shit in db,look at frizea , the dude never trained and was strong as shit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, finally.

Did this take about 3 episodes in the original series for him to do whatever it is Vegeta's doing?

I'm pretty sure that's an issue with almost every battle shonen ever, I'm trying to think of times where someone tried to charge up a the other character tried to stop the power up instead of standing and waiting for it to happen

Well actually thinking about DBZ/this fight
Vegeta does this later on when he realizes Gohan's about to go Oozaru

Seda

is there really no better way they could have translated it besides "times two" and "times three" and such?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ew, clothing damage in an anime? They're clearly just doing this for the fanservice to show off skin.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
DBZ has been pretty consistant with its theme of "if you're more powerful you win"

Hell goku never learned any type of meaningful martial arts from Roshi when he first started out

Your a lil wrong there, most of the time its to prove that you might not be the actual strongest to win, for instance the whole point of power levels being read was to prove to never underestimate your opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom