• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

This seems like a Sango "upgrade" episode but I don't believe for ONE second that she will ever become relevant to combat or......anything :/

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
It's so weird seeing Sango on Miroku's nuts. Whenever I watched the first series about a decade ago she was always playing hard to get.

Miroku's wind tunnel save/sacrifice at the beginning of Final Act for her and her brother made her give up the pretense. Or something. At least that's the gist I got.

Seda

okay seriously, it's dumb but not that hard. Team Inuyasha was thrown into fighting a demon during a new moon and so Inuyasha was temporarily useless and we saw Miroku and Sango fighting it. It doesnt matter how it started or who that was because the only thing that seemingly matters is that it broke Sanjo's boomerang.

comprehension, people

okay seriously, it's dumb but not that hard. Team Inuyasha was thrown into fighting a demon during a new moon and so Inuyasha was temporarily useless and we saw Miroku and Sango fighting it. It doesnt matter how it started or who that was because the only thing that seemingly matters is that it broke Sanjo's boomerang.

comprehension, people

People be acting like this is the Casshern Sins episode with the brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom