• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Ugh her boomerang is alive?

Like we know why she poisoned the boomerang, it make sense. I do understand this is all about reinforcing the relationship/feelings between Miroku and Sango but I'm not buying that these demons that were killed and turned into a weapon against their will formed a bond with her :p

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh yea, the Miroku-Sango "romance" is not something I ever bought into, mainly because of the massive amounts of sexual harassment and assault.

no-ragrets-tattoo.jpg

Ugh her boomerang is alive?

Like we know why she poisoned the boomerang, it make sense. I do understand this is all about reinforcing the relationship/feelings between Miroku and Sango but I'm not buying that these demons that were killed and turned into a weapon against their will formed a bond with her :p

Other weapons are alive. Even Tetssaiga is sort of alive.

Crocodile

When exactly did these two fall in love exactly? Like I've been watching the show on and off over the years but I'm not if I've ever fully bought into their budding love.

So the demons won't listen to Sango but will listen to Miroku's resolve? A bit sexist?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When exactly did these two fall in love exactly? Like I've been watching the show on and off over the years but I'm not if I've ever fully bought into their budding love.

So the demons won't listen to Sango but will listen to Miroku's resolve? A bit sexist?
Before the end of the first series.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's one of those things where it's less one big moment and more a bunch of smaller ones. It makes a certain amount of sense if you watch it all in order, unless your Shard.

LOLDSFAN

They confessed to each other at some point and said they'd be together when all this ended.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Ive been watching inuyasha for the better part of a decade or more, its def gradual but you do see them just fall more in love with eachother for a while now, some episodes are more gradual than others but its always been there.

Takashi

I feel so far this has been checking boxes by killing off characters and getting powerups before building up the final confrontation. I just hope it doesn't last too much longer.

TIME FOR HYPE

Line_HTX

Uggh... PC Xenoverse made me lose track of time. I was blinded by the rage of two super stupid and uncecessary missions.

Good morning, people! It looks like judging from y'all's reactions that this episode was a piece of pudding. Seems like I should be happy to miss this episode.

[Plays Final Countdown] Let's begin the final battle for Gurren Lagann!!!!

Seda

For the series in general, I like Miroku when he 'gets serious' and I think his overall progression is decent. I'm more invested in whatever growth he has.

People go on and on about Sango's uselessness, but personally the repetitive wishywashyness about her brother is what kinda ruined her character for me. It's a compelling conflict one time, but not four.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It's one of those things where it's less one big moment and more a bunch of smaller ones. It makes a certain amount of sense if you watch it all in order, unless your Shard.

Oh, I know they were always destined for one another, I just never bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom