• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Kumadori's hair makes him a riot with the ladies.
IBGHNmz.png

I....I've.....seen this hentai before?

Soulflarz

Banned
Did you not pay attention when marathoning? He's used the rumble ball multiple times

I paid attention, I only went braindead for 30 episodes worth of scattered content probably. I guess they werent that notable to me, other than a thing that exists. I kinda
totally
forgot about them until you guys reminded me >.>

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Robin suffers Purple Haze syndrome
So overpowered that making up fights is difficult. Named after the Purple Haze Stand in Jojo.
Though where Araki wrote that character out, Robin is pretty damn important to the myth arc (as her flashback showcased)

Crocodile

Man I feel I need a history lesson on all of Chopper moves and Rumble abilities. Did we see them at all within the context of the stuff that premiered on Toonami? I don't remember them getting used in the Davy Fight Back arc but people are saying they were.

it only really falls apart if you look at them purely as 'red shirts'

which... well okay they're red shirts. But they're red shirts i happen to care about because they have enough facets of a personality to care about and I'm letting me ride along with the story because this is GURREN LAGANN

Agreed. They are Red Shirt+. Still Red Shirts but at least some effort went into characterizing them and giving them personalities over the course of the show.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Robin's power is situationally powerful and massively useful, but it also has some severe disadvantages. In a lot of respects she could be considered the weakest member of the crew in a straight fight. Chopper is potentially monstrously powerful with his various Rumble forms and animal strength, Nami's powers are extremely offensively powerful, and Usopp is durable as fuck.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I like how Chopper's bag of ice is being held by AN AX THAT COULD SWING BEHIND THE BED & HIT HIM RIGHT IN THE HEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom