• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

36t8pCK.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, reconfirmed: It's going to be fun rewatching this dubbed. Got a good laugh out of some lines.

Jarate

Banned
cautiously optimistic

humor's pretty good, action could be a little clearer

that one scene got a little rapey and that was uncomfortable

I dont think they wanted that to be implied

It was done poorly, but honestly, how is some clothes gonna put itself on someone like that

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
1) Well, seems like you guys responded more sanely then I thought.

This is Toonami on Adult Swim. Violent and sexual content is the norm.
We're not trying to pretend anime is some higher art form while praising moe-shit to high heaven and decrying any & all T&A.

Regiruler

Seriously though, if I wasn't totally desensitized more than I wished to be, some of those scenes would have been somewhat uncomfortable.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
literal wrestling promos

I'm okay with the show, it's kinda funny

the fanservice is out of control though

Think of the clothes coming off in KLK to how crazy gurren lagann is currently getting. and then you will have a accurate portrayal of how much everyone, and I mean everyone, man, women and everything in between will lose some sort of clothing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
cautiously optimistic

humor's pretty good, action could be a little clearer

that one scene got a little rapey and that was uncomfortable

There's about 3 scenes or so in the series that are kind of like that. That was obviously one of them. If you can handle that, you'll be good to go with the rest of the series.

Jintor

Yeah I think i'm actually enjoying KLK more with the dub (except Satsuki unfortunately, not that she's bad, she's just not the .jp actress's level). It's way funnier.

Crocodile

This is Toonami on Adult Swim. Violent and sexual content is the norm.
We're not trying to pretend anime is some higher art form while praising moe-shit to high heaven and decrying any & all T&A.

Strawmen how do they work? Who praises moe-shit on this forum LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom