• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

This is Toonami on Adult Swim. Violent and sexual content is the norm.
We're not trying to pretend anime is some higher art form while praising moe-shit to high heaven and decrying any & all T&A.
Yeah, I suppose Hellsing did pretty much that to us at this point.

There's about 3 scenes or so in the series that are kind of like that. That was obviously one of them. If you can handle that, you'll be good to go with the rest of the series.
*shudders*

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
KLK: I feel like I watched a parody of an awesome show, lol.

The "sexy" service fanservice feels like it's focusing on people much too little, and it feels oddly inconsistent, as if people just get the parts to show off when appropriate, and they disappear when not needed.

The combat was fun, and it's overall direction feels nice, but it makes me feel like I'm watching Project A-Ko, with C-ko being the main character they focus the "sexy" on, lol.

Cheap powerups from clothes, and not training? Is that... appealing? It makes me un-impressed, but hey, just a first episode.

It's... Ok. Gurren felt like it had more heart after it's first ep, and like it was a bit more balanced at being a good all around work.

Akainu

Just thinking power levels in naruto never made sense. Even worse than DBZ. Logically no one should survive say an physical attack from sakura or tsunade but they just shrug it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom