• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're leaving....hold up, just gotta let this thing heat up....wait, it's windy, can't light the match....ok, NOW - we're leaving!"

Crayolan

agreed.....kinda

KLK SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SERIES
This series kinda does a reverse GL by starting awesome and then kinda falling flat

KLK spoilers:
I'd say it has it's ups and downs, but instead of getting progressively better like GL the highs are scattered somewhat randomly throughout the series. And unfortunately the weakest part of the series happens right after the amazingness that is episode 3.

Crocodile

Yep Yamato. I TOTALLY believe you were holding back :p

Also thanks Orchimaru! something was about to happen on Shippuden and we can't have that now :p

K-On GAF is right over there you know

trolololol

A) They don't represent that majority opinion of anime watchers on GAF

B) I've never seen the show but what I've heard/read suggests its actually legit if your into slice of life stuff

C) Boiling down all criticisms of KLK to "monocle brigade" is disingenuous

Sasuke should have laughed as he burned away.

ilKwSle3Yb4cE.gif

Crocodile

KLK spoilers:
I'd say it has it's ups and downs, but instead of getting progressively better like GL the highs are scattered somewhat randomly throughout the series. And unfortunately the weakest part of the series happens right after the amazingness that is episode 3.

Huh?
Episdoe 4 is hilarious, Episode 5 is one of the best in the entire series. 6 and 7 were pretty strong too. 8 is when things start going south.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Crying won't bring sasuke back" - w hile tears are running down her face

Raxus

and the next 20 minutes is dedicated to moping.

Moping, when you want to pad an episode with shitty drama this is your go to emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom