• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

wow...this is the first Toonami I have seen to completion since it came back...

whoa

Night yall.

Fun night overall.

Moaradin

is the band that did SHINY SHINY the same one that did the fourth Eureka Seven opening? They sound familiar.

Feels weird to be on during the entirety of the block.

Welp. That's Toonami.

Night everybody.

Have a giraffe.

2Bifcgm.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
yo can I just say

that episode of Deadman was godlike

it started really slow, but oh god the payoff

HILARIOUS

TheOGB

Banned
Well shit, that's it. And somehow this is only about the third or fourth time I've watched Toonami through to the end
despite staying up until well after Cartoon Network gets started on average

Welp, see y'all next week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like Ganta won't have a chance to....DEFLOWER Hummingbird now!

........................night, everyone....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just like the fact that I haven't even been using my new avatar for 24 hours & already got avatar quoted during One Piece.

Crayolan

Huh, first time I've watched Toonami to completion since the 3 hour repeat phase. Guess that's one benefit to a shorter airtime.

BBboy20

Ok, the stream kind of smoothed out though I tried out watching it on my Ipod and that seemed a lot smoother except for the audio cutting out for minutes. I'm uncertain I'll try keep watching Toonami on the computer entirely or only use it when Kill La Kill airs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The sad thing is that the bleeps stop next week on Deadman Wonderland. We've hit the point where they realized they needed to dub for TV and toned down the dialogue.

Outside of Naruto ShippuZZZZZ the whole block moved at a really nice pace and was exciting to watch the entire night. Hopefully whatever shows replace Deadman and Gurren in march can keep the hype going

So I just watched Kill La Kill on the West Coast Toonami channel.

I feel they did a pretty decent job with the Dub cast. Ryuko is alright, although Satsuki, Mako, Senkentsu and Nonon I really liked.

Still nice as ever to hear "My Body;s Dry" during the episode. The shorter ending theme still stinks.

Not sure if I'll watch every week as I've already seen it, but still fun to see it on TV.

TUSR

Banned
So I just watched Kill La Kill on the West Coast Toonami channel.

I feel they did a pretty decent job with the Dub cast. Ryuko is alright, although Satsuki, Mako, Senkentsu and Nonon I really liked.

Still nice as ever to hear "My Body;s Dry" during the episode. The shorter ending theme still stinks.

Not sure if I'll watch every week as I've already seen it, but still fun to see it on TV.

Still TheBatman, Uzu Sanageyama has the best dub voice.

Still TheBatman, Uzu Sanageyama has the best dub voice.

I'm in the name change queue apparently, so dunno how long it'll take.

Mako is quite different from the Japanese voice, but the english voice is so damn cute I can't not love it.

Fun fact, Uzu's English voice also did Asalam, the Inn Keeper from Dragon's Dogma, a character I couldn't stand, but works will for the dub.

BBboy20

Outside of Naruto ShippuZZZZZ the whole block moved at a really nice pace and was exciting to watch the entire night. Hopefully whatever shows replace Deadman and Gurren in march can keep the hype going
I'll admit, this is the first time ever I've been this dynamic in looking at this and Twitter when Toonami airs. Despite ending so fast, multitasking in communication channels while watching Toonami got me feeling active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom