• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it amusing that Naruto filler and Dimension W will finish on the same night.

Interesting to see where the block is by the time that happens. We'll have a replacement for Parasyte ,Dimension W and we'll be back to canon Naruto/OP by then.

Either way, I'm looking forward to Dimension W next week. Seems interesting.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Lol this is similar to how Mako meet Gamagoori back near the beginning of the series, same facial expressions & all.

Line_HTX

4th dimension as an energy resource.

I hope I make it back on time at 11:30 from watching Kizumonogatari at a theater.

I booked the 9:15 showing.

Raxus

In a few months we will have 3 shows leave the block. Dimension W, Kill la Kill, Parasyte.

Pretty crazy. Wonder what will replace Parasyte.

Wonder what's gonna replace KLK. Can't imagine it being anything else besides AgK or SAO2.

I'd probably rewatch SAO2, but rewatching AgK sounds like the kinda shit Esdeath would put me through.

Raxus

I swear this generation is cursed. Nearly every major game has launched with some issues. I rarely buy games new anymore.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wonder what's gonna replace KLK. Can't imagine it being anything else besides AgK or SAO2.

I'd probably rewatch SAO2, but rewatching AgK sounds like the kinda shit Esdeath would put me through.
Parasyte ends the same night as Kill la Kill, so I'm kind of hoping that gets the rerun slot, but sadly, we're expecting AgK...

I swear this generation is cursed. Nearly every major game has launched with some issues. I rarely buy games new anymore.

It's what happens when patches and Early Access are introduced. Makes me want to play the Nintendo consoles all the more because it happens less there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom