• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Wonder what's gonna replace KLK. Can't imagine it being anything else besides AgK or SAO2.

I'd probably rewatch SAO2, but rewatching AgK sounds like the kinda shit Esdeath would put me through.

I don't want to watch it again, so I'll just say once that justice lost, and best girl won.

;P

Raxus

It's what happens when patches and Early Access are introduced. Makes me want to play the Nintendo consoles all the more because it happens less there.

Nintendo and PC are the exception. It is kind of funny that PC is emerging as the defacto console this generation and publishers are being called out for their shit ports more and more.

I hope SFV is better on the PC then on consoles.

Mako is not losing her way.

Also, I'll be surprised if Toonami airs AGK again. Seriously, who can watch that piece of shit twice? I rather watch SAO again.

Raxus

It's for that reason I have full confidence in Tekken 7. That shit will not happen like SFV.

Mortal Kombat and Tekken tend to be rather safe bets in terms on content. Capcom got really over confident releasing SFV in the state it was in. The other fighting games are putting it to shame.

Mizerman

Mortal Kombat and Tekken tend to be rather safe bets in terms on content. Capcom got really over confident releasing SFV in the state it was in. The other fighting games are putting it to shame.

Despite my respect for MK, it cannot keep me interested for very long gameplay wise. And I miss the tag battle mode from MK9. I'm waiting for Tekken to finally come out.

MKX pretty much put the nail in the coffin with it's PC userbase though, right in time for Capcom to come swooping in.

And god knows when Tekken is finally gonna come out.

tumblr_nkqrdxT4zX1qaib74o4_250.gif

Satsuki.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 58 - Goku's New Move, Instant Transmission! The Three-Year Training Session Begins!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 59 - Undetectable Monsters! The Androids Appear!
12:30 - Dimension W - 1 - Collector
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 18 - More Than Human
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 9 - Beatbox Bandits
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 101 - Everyone's Feelings
2:30 - One Piece - 335 - Waiting in the New World! Farewell to the Brave Pirates!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 18 - Into the Night

Later.

Raxus

MKX pretty much put the nail in the coffin with it's PC userbase though, right in time for Capcom to come swooping in.

Shame because it isn't the developers fault and just being attached to one of the shittiest publishers in the industry. Tekken is bound to come to PC assuming Namco gets their shit together on PC.

Gonna stay up for the sketch. I know it's going to be a good one.

EDIT: Dear lord, that's a sweet pixel sketch. The awful dead couple frozen til time, dead Mr. Detective and that split head girl. Finally, pixel Fuu taking a bath. Fuckin' sweet.

Line_HTX

I'm willing to wait with the arcade parts being at various tourneys. I had a taste last year at Texas Showdown.

I'm part of the problem.

Shame because it isn't the developers fault and just being attached to one of the shittiest publishers in the industry. Tekken is bound to come to PC assuming Namco gets their shit together on PC.

Definitely. It definitely sucks for Neatherrealm in this scenario. I highly doubt they would abandon the PC market like this if there was anyway to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom