• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
All joking aside........why would I want a figure of someone being scared? I thought the coolest ones were suppose to be ones ready for action or doing a neat pose or whatever, not scared or sad like that freakin' Sanji crying pose phone charger.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All joking aside........why would I want a figure of someone being scared? I thought the coolest ones were suppose to be ones ready for action or doing a neat pose or whatever, not scared or sad like that freakin' Sanji crying pose phone charger.

"Sir, we're running low on Dragon Ball figure ideas. We made dead Yamcha for crying out loud! What do we do?"
"Hmmm *skims through manga* Of course! Here, Vegeta crying that he still can't be Freeza."
"Brilliant sir!"
"We should also follow that with dead Vegeta..."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At least dead Yamcha was done with humor in mind. Hell, Gintama even made fun of it, I think, & Gintoki even does it if he's K.O'd in J-Stars.

Raxus

Any word on when March's OT will be up, i.e. tonight or tomorrow?

image.php

Yamcha is lame, but he has cool attacks.

Wolf fang fist is a cool attack name.
It is so try hard. Much like Yamcha.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
|OT| HANGING ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROW

Sorry, heard "edge of tomorrow" & thought of Live & Learn from Sonic Adventure 2

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A Mira

cuz....it sounds like Akira.....

.......or maybe a joke about Kira from Death Note, I don't know.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mira, Mira, In the Dimension, Where's The Illegal Coils You Mentioned?

Edit: It's Okay, She's a 1000-year-old Android!

Cornbread78

So, I finally found the link I had saved. Did you all ever get to read what really happened that first night Kirito spent with Asuna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom