• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
I could be playing Long Live The Queen.

zbcSnmM.png

maybe this is because I don't pay a lot of attention but I feel like I don't have a very clear idea of the larger picture here as far as the revolution goes

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
..........................so this means Akame's gonna be the next to die, right?

Akame will be Kill?

Crocodile

*boing boing boing boing*

Interesting camera placement there........

also this Sister drama is not at all well developed. It sucks so bad :(

jesus people can you at least not post IMMEDIATE dbz spoilers?

What we just watched aired 25 years ago in Japan and 16 years ago in English. At some point the statue of limitations on spoilers ends......

This scene is breaking the 180 degree line rule left and right. Some heinous direction there.

What rule are you referring too?

I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene I hate this scene

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Akame looked like she was wearing something Asuna from SAO would wear with that white shirt with the red line.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Akame's old outfit is white.
Now it's black.

SYMBOLISM OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!

I don't care for this backstory...

Mik317

time for backstory about the character the goddam show is named after....near the end of the show and in a rushed way

GJGE

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still can't believe Kurome hasn't resurrected the dead Nightraid members.....or hell, her own dead comrades.

Wonder when we'll find out if we were part of the first ### people to vote for the pin &/or shirt.

Regiruler

*boing boing boing boing*

Interesting camera placement there........

also this Sister drama is not at all well developed. It sucks so bad :(

What we just watched aired 25 years ago in Japan and 16 years ago in English. At some point the statue of limitations on spoilers ends......

What rule are you referring too?
There's a difference from spoilers in the general conscious, and from spoiling plot details that show up immediately in the currently airing episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom