• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Shinichi, so cold.

Also that detective is no Detective Gumshoe.

Rise of the Tomb Raider review. Tom must've waited for the PC version like the rest of us.

Soulflarz

Banned
But RotTR is the definition of bland.

That is to say, it does what it does well, but it has nothing that makes me want to recommend it over other games at all.

Seda

Pretty good episode so far imo, except the action was kinda blah. Turns out detective dude is one of the stronger characters in the show.

Fuck Deadpool the character. Shit should not exist.

8sNAdt7.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
Oh, anyone actually against the detective is uh

Wellll
"for the good of humanity", throw the SD card to the cops, drop out is an option.

That or "I love my family, no", because to be honest, this SD card isn't that important.

Seda

Oh, anyone actually against the detective is uh

Wellll
"for the good of humanity", throw the SD card to the cops, drop out is an option.

That or "I love my family, no", because to be honest, this SD card isn't that important.

At that point he didn't care if the card was destroyed or not, as long as he had nothing to do with it.

Mik317

I feel like this show is treading water and has been for a while. It should have ended at one of those semi-endings.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh good, he didn't do the whole "I'm gonna run away after hearing you talk about me in secret" cliche.

......oh wait, Murano ran instead.

"Shut up, Ahiko" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom