• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, the music was coming from a middle aged man playing the piano in his underwear.

CHOPIN?! That guy from Eternal Sonata?!
Yes, I know, based on a real guy

Crocodile

I vehemently disagree. The actual fights in DBZ are a bore at the moment. It is only currently enjoyable from the tension of the unknown outcomes. This also applies to what little drama dbz has left.

In my opinion, you are simply justifying your own carelessness. Vague future spoilers are fine, but for the love of God can you not spoil the next 2 episodes?

Unknown outcomes? Tension? It's goddamn Dragon Ball Z. 99% of the planet knows what happens in this show (it is fucking OLD) either from having seen it or from cultural osmosis. There are shows where not knowing what coming next actually has a strong influence on how perceives or enjoys a show. Dragon Ball Z is not one of those shows. I'm not apologizing for this. This is some actual spoiler culture silliness up in here.

Oh, there's no question that it still falls short of what it could be. But considering that we've also had to sit through M&H (had to mention it again just for boring me so), SAO I & II, and Tenchi Muyo! GXP...yeah, I'll still take this. Ideally, we'll get something that comes together better next time.

AgK manga spoilers:
Akame and Kurome did have their battle there, but Wave actually succeeded in saving Kurome then. Furthermore, not only did Kurome live, she went on to defect from the Empire with Wave, had her Imperial Arms destroyed by him, stopped eating those cookies (which, as some of ToonamiGAF speculated, did carry those drugs she had been dosed with), and even made amends with Akame.

Wave and Run. Mastema's the latter's Imperial Arms.

whaaa_dean_supernatural.gif

Honest question, what's the appeal here for AgK? Like I don't think this is the worst show on the planet or anything but even if you want to argue "I didn't like the characters in M&H", the characters in AgK are worse. If you wanted to argue spots of M&H were boring, AgK at its worst is more boring. Like, is there anything AgK does legit better than any show on this block currently or any recent show?

I've noticed that a lot of the female characters have been dying in this show.

latest

I don't blame him for vomiting.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom