• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this previously, but I still feel Parasyte does a handful of good things with its drama, pacing, and some characters. Unfortunately it does a number of pretty dumb things too with women, relationships, and some obvious 'moral themes'. A mixed bag but I'm interested enough.

It's very much a product of its time.

whaaa_dean_supernatural.gif

Honest question, what's the appeal here for AgK? Like I don't think this is the worst show on the planet or anything but even if you want to argue "I didn't like the characters in M&H", the characters in AgK are worse. If you wanted to argue spots of M&H were boring, AgK at its worst is more boring. Like, is there anything AgK does legit better than any show on this block currently or any recent show?

I'm a bit biased in my enjoyment of the AgK anime because I legit like the manga. There's some stupidity, but it very much embraces its edginess and over the top nature, leading to some truly creative abilities and battles like Mine vs Seryu. I remember how excited I was to see that animated even after realizing it was a crap adaptation.

As for what it does better than other stuff on the block, I'd say it just does things differently.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Even a "serious" anime can't get away from the big eater protagonist.

"To hell with vegetarianism" Hahahahaha

Soulflarz

Banned
As someone who gained over 10 pounds in a meal and weighs under 120, I can confirm the petite ones can eat anything :3

No I'm serious
I could have eaten more, my bill was just going into the 3 digits almost sooo

Mik317

consindering one of the best "professional" eaters is a small asian lady...Fuu being good at this is actual plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom