• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

wtzgU.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is the problem with filler. There's no tension in possibly killing off Hinata because we know she survives in the manga at that current point

pirata

I have to wonder how hard it was/is for Japanese men and women who do look foreign.

My friend is Japanese-American, the daughter of two immigrants from Japan. However, one of her grandparents was an American soldier, so she doesn't look completely ethnically Japanese. She says that whenever she goes to Japan, she sometimes gets people giving her weird looks when she walks down the street, and that it used to bother her when she was little. So, yeah, even if you look a little foreign, it can have an effect.

Seda

Be glad you aren't watching the current filler. It is worse than this.

I remember hearing that this filler we are watching now was the longest individual stretch in the show. Has the arc airing in Japan eclipsed this yet in episode count?

Line_HTX

My friend is Japanese-American, the daughter of two immigrants from Japan. However, one of her grandparents was an American soldier, so she doesn't look completely ethnically Japanese. She says that whenever she goes to Japan, she sometimes gets people giving her weird looks when she walks down the street, and that it used to bother her when she was little. So, yeah, even if you look a little foreign, it can have an effect.

Just curious, is she a Gyaruko by any chance?

:p

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

remember all that shit with Miss Universe Japan?

Raxus

I remember hearing that this filler we are watching now was the longest individual stretch in the show. Has the arc airing in Japan eclipsed this yet in episode count?

This filler lasts 23 episodes and contains trace amounts of canon in 2 of the episodes.

The current filler is 22 episodes and we have 2 more filler arcs planned after it is finished.

It's pretty baaaaad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So, the answer is: it will with, like, one more episode.

Also there are plenty of other filler arcs right around 20 eps. jeeez

It's stuff like this and One Piece's poor pacing and World Trigger needing to enter an entire season of filler that made studios realize they have to go seasonal. Plus, audiences like seasonal stuff better.

This filler lasts 23 episodes and contains trace amounts of canon in 2 of the episodes.

The current filler is 22 episodes and we have 2 more filler arcs planned after it is finished.

It's pretty baaaaad.

FFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom