• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Don't try to tackle Tailed Beasts again filler. You're only going to mess it up

More Ice Hunter Puzzle crap

You need enough sleep for late morning hockey and the Golden 50 later.

Think you got me and TUSR mixed up Line.

But yeah I'm heading to bed, much as I'm glad I got some school work done, I should have been in bed a half hour ago. Enjoy the rest of filler hell (and KLK reruns)

Seda

IIRC, the reason why Orochi has that boy in the first place is that he can somehow act as a magnet for tailed beasts. And I don't think it's ever explained how.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
IIRC, the reason why Orochi has that boy in the first place is that he can somehow act as a magnet for tailed beasts. And I don't think it's ever explained how.

That's not even the dumbest thing, there's something even dumber later on in the cannon that makes 0 sense only it's done in such a way that I feel like I'm the only one who noticed how dumb it was.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That's not even the dumbest thing, there's something even dumber later on in the cannon that makes 0 sense only it's done in such a way that I feel like I'm the only one who noticed how dumb it was.

????

Seda

All I remember about this filler from this point on is that they are basically meandering around this beast for like 15 more episodes, more of the leaf ninja characters come eventually, and the filler goon squad sticks around for way too long.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg, I think I solved the mystery of who this skeleton that keeps appearing in this OP is!

250px-MrBone_frontcover.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's how the curse marks work. Eventually it's revealed that
they are derived from this guy who uncontrollably turns into a monster and goes on a crazy rampage. After that it's explained that he goes on those rampages and transforms because he's got natural energy (sage chakra) flowing into his body and can't control it. The issue is that after he (and everyone else using the curse marks) transforms he should turn to stone, as explained by the frogs to Naruto when he learns it. So Kishi tries to tie a number of things together and ignores the rules that he set up for the thing he tries to tie everything to in the process.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm much farther ahead of my Power Rangers watchthrough than I posted in the thread.
Rito Revolto does a skeleton joke near the end of Season 3 that reminds me soooo much of Brook.

Whoa, short recap.

Grexeno

So like

on of the biggest problems with this arc is that it seems absurd that anyone cares that much about the physical flag. I mean, THEY STILL HAVE ONE

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is the closest we'll get to One Piece: Brotherhood, it seems, hurhurhur.

lol Luffy, he's sharing our feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom