• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

I love my Vita. Play it nearly every day
At this point, the 3DS is a badge collector only machine. Outside of Picross games, I can't think of a single game last year I played more than a couple of hours of.
Get tri force heroes and play with gaffers.

Granted, you have a Vita, so your taste is questionable.
/t

Soulflarz

Banned
Save Tatsumi huh? Well Sentai I got news for you...

(spoilers duh)
HE DIES! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah I read the Wikipedia summaries. Still living in the manga, but on a countdown.

I think the ending of AgK (or rather, what happens ie
EVERYONE DIES
is extremely famous in proportion to the amount of people who know the show. Hell, thats the only thing my suitemate and roommate said when they saw me watching it.

where's that jojo's laughing .gif

Watch JoJo Seda.
... :eek:
this is why you're pulling an all nighter, isn't it!

Really, the whole block is sort of a borefest right now.

Yes. I like DBZ in general, but it's not "I can't wait for DBZ!", and AgK is just hilarious. Parasyte is...okay, champloo is my non boring at all show, and I refuse to watch the filler stuff.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
EVERYONE DIES
is extremely famous in proportion to the amount of people who know the show. Hell, thats the only thing my suitemate and roommate said when they saw me watching it.

Watch JoJo Seda.
... :eek:
this is why you're pulling an all nighter, isn't it!

Yes. I like DBZ in general, but it's not "I can't wait for DBZ!", and AgK is just hilarious. Parasyte is...okay, champloo is my non boring at all show, and I refuse to watch the filler stuff.

You will watch the filler episode a month from now. You will! It's mandatory.

Mizerman

EVERYONE DIES

Especially with the circumstances behind Leone's death. I mean, they really wanted a lot of deaths for Night Raid.

Line_HTX

That version of Rock The Dragon had the best edits from all three early movies. It was also the first time that I saw Vegeta turn Super Saiyan which at the time was inconceivable to me, lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sounds about right.

Heck most of the fights have been deleted from my memory. All I know it is one of the few times Spirit Bomb works.

Spirit Bomb has a frighteningly high success rate in the movies.

It's like 1 for 4 in canon and even then that dude gets reincarnated by...Goku's desire to fight him again?

Line_HTX

Oh yeah, that was the last straw for me at the very end. That was when I was pretty much done and couldn't believe I finished it all. That day I told myself I won't watch something that long again... And then I got dragged back into the Fullbring arc after skipping the latter half of Hueco Mundo and everything else,

Line_HTX

Seda should at least watch the Top 5 of the AOTY results just so he'll have better expectations and won't dodge like "I don't know any of this."

;P

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw yeah, can't wait to play my two new PS4 games from Amazon with Prime ship.....

"Updated Delivery Day: Wednesday, February 3, 2016"

I WAS TOLD TWO DAYS WITH GAMES ARRIVING ON RELEASE DATE, NEVER USING PRIME AGAIN, THANKS AMAZOBAMA UUUGGGHHHHH

.............oh, right, Toonami topics.

......so uh, SAO Re: Hollow Fragment on PS4 is on sale for $5. Is it REALLY worth it for us if we disliked the series?

Line_HTX

You could wait for the brand new Hollow Realization later this year.

Though for $5, you could have the wonderful Strea carry you with no fucks given, lol. Multitasking other things while leveling!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, it's part of a Namco sale, & they're making a good amount of their anime games discounted.

PIRATE WARRIORS 2 FOR ONLY $5, WORTH IT.

Aw yeah, can't wait to play my two new PS4 games from Amazon with Prime ship.....

"Updated Delivery Day: Wednesday, February 3, 2016"

I WAS TOLD TWO DAYS WITH GAMES ARRIVING ON RELEASE DATE, NEVER USING PRIME AGAIN, THANKS AMAZOBAMA UUUGGGHHHHH

.............oh, right, Toonami topics.

......so uh, SAO Re: Hollow Fragment on PS4 is on sale for $5. Is it REALLY worth it for us if we disliked the series?

For me, they shipped Bayo 2 four days late and that was the last time I preordered a game from amazon I wanted day one. I use BB now for pre-orders.

Also, buy a sandwich instead
to commemorate the death of sandwich-kun.

Grexeno

Does this character always wear this mask?
fumikage.jpg

Does he make sick hawk noises while attacking his enemies?
Man sometimes certain angles on Tokoyami make him look incredibly dopey.

Seda

I picked up the FMAB blu ray halves when they $20 each at one point.

I haven't watched them at all, lol.

Raxus

It's the annual Anime of the Year 2015 followed by the annual 'Your Anime of the Year 2015 is SHIIIIIIIIT'

GAF implodes at what amounts to opinion pieces.

Seda

I didn't linger in the GOTY results thread, but sounds like there was some hubbub if Bloodborne was a new IP or not.

And supposedly Splatoon outselling Bloodborne (and most other exclusives) has some riled up as well.

Buncha children.

Raxus

Great ratings all around. Can't wait to see what happens when the new arc kicks into high gear.

Next episode is arguably one of my favorite episodes of DBZ.

Jarate

Banned
its a shame Jojo was number 5, I think a lot of people are judging it based off the first half which didnt air in 2015

2nd half Jojo was some of the best fights ive seen in a shonen

One Punch Man was the only logical conclusion at #1. Wonder when Toonami will get it?

Raxus

Words cannot describe how excited I am for April's spring anime season. So much is going on my watch list.

I picked up the FMAB blu ray halves when they $20 each at one point.

I haven't watched them at all, lol.

I also picked 'em up on sale (maybe not as low at $20), and have yet to watch them too.

However, I'm glad I have them for when I do want to re-watch. Sadly, it's getting to a point where you really can't sleep on something if you want it.

Guess this means I could bite on Space Dandy soon....

Mizerman

I didn't linger in the GOTY results thread, but sounds like there was some hubbub if Bloodborne was a new IP or not.

And supposedly Splatoon outselling Bloodborne (and most other exclusives) has some riled up as well.

Buncha children.

When it comes to Nintendo, salt levels will rise no matter what.

It's the annual Anime of the Year 2015 followed by the annual 'Your Anime of the Year 2015 is SHIIIIIIIIT'

GAF implodes at what amounts to opinion pieces.

Let me guess...it was about Wan Punch Mang?

Crocodile

Shirobako was the best show from last year but I put OPM at #1 just because it seemed an OPM win would generate the most salt (OPM was my #2 anyway). If I knew the gap was going to be so big anyway though I'd have not tried to game my list LOL

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I completely disagree with that list & here's why it's utterly incorrect.

.....Jojo should be #4 & Shokugeki no Soma should be #5.

I haven't seen half of what made the list.

Edit: I say that because I feel like the 2nd season material for Soma is better than S1 & Jojo S2 was better than its first season due to its fights.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I really hope someone does something like Shirobako or Bakuman, but have it be about video game development.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Isnt that what The Beginner's Guide is

Haven't played it, just heard that
That's a video game. I want an anime based on a manga about games. Or skip making a manga version.

Also barely know anything about Beginner's Guide. Just that it's a thing that exists.

Line_HTX

I completely disagree with that list & here's why it's utterly incorrect.

.....Jojo should be #4 & Shokugeki no Soma should be #5.

I haven't seen half of what made the list.

Edit: I say that because I feel like the 2nd season material for Soma is better than S1 & Jojo S2 was better than its first season due to its fights.

Understandable. I can see that reasoning given what was aired in 2015.

For now though, Erina and Alice rules over Kars for one spot! It's enough of a victory in my book.

OH-HOHOHOHO~

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Understandable. I can see that reasoning given what was aired in 2015.

For now though, Erina and Alice rules over Kars for one spot! It's enough of a victory in my book.

OH-HOHOHOHO~
Well technically, it wasn't going up against the first season of Jojo, which had Part 2. That's the weird thing for voting for anime that had other seasons airing the years before or after.

If it was S2 of Soma vs. Jojo Part 3 S2, that might be a harder decision, especially if Soma covers that one arc with the "mimic" cook.

Edit: Oh okay, they only consider the arcs/seasons that aired that year. That's fair.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Got Remastered with Nitroplus Blasterz. Gravity Rush was one of the first games that made me want a Vita, so I can't wait to replay it. Only with good controls for the sliding this time.

Might wait on Digimon, I haven't been interested for over 10 years, but it might be worth revisiting for childhood sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom