• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

People are excited for lots of games in February but I'm just getting Fire Emblem. I might try XCOM 2 way down the line.

I have digimon, street fighter and fire emblem on the list.

I was thinking xcom, but then remembered i dont have a gaming PC. But if it ever comes to consoles i might give it a chance.

SF gonna be amazing tho. Launch day fighting games are always pretty nuts.

Line_HTX

Out of context.

23749599825_a66d21191b_o.png

23641108782_b263ef491b_o.png

Is this bad timing?

Line_HTX

I'm still in no hurry to buy a PS4. I would love to play Street Fighter V, but right now I don't think I'll be able to put the time into it just to go to a few tourneys here and there.

Seda

Oh, I'm probably getting
(and reviewing)
Disgaea PC too. It's a series I always wanted to try out and this seems like a good opportunity.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now that I have Gravity Rush Remastered & Nitroplus Blasterz, just waiting on Project X Zone 2 (played through the demo 7 times already). & that's probably it for Feb.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Were you guys waiting for a Girls und Panser/World of Tanks crossover theme for PS4? BECAUSE IT EXISTS!!

Man, maybe this means Namco will bring over the Digimon x Sword Art Online themes now that Cyber Sleuth is out in the US.

Ps4 ver of Nitroplus Blasterz?
Yup. I'll probably post more in the OT in Gaming once I actually start playing.

Guys, my final semester might kill me. It might actually do it.

Also why is Gravity Rush 30 dollars at release?
It's a freaking Vita port. (It does look admittedly touched up though.)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So is Danganronpa on PC.

"but that has a 20% off launch discount"

So did my copy of Gravity Rush Remastered. It also has all of the DLC missions/costumes thrown in for free, so that's automatically $12 saved. That's almost half the cost of the game.

Guys, my final semester might kill me. It might actually do it.

Right there with you. Not only do I have to balance my usual 15 credits and weekend job, but now I have to start building my resume (which I did) and applying to multiple jobs and answering a stupid amount of emails.

This is the fucking worst.

bigkrev

Definite:

Digimon today (Vita version)
Firewatch next week
Street Fighter 5 (platform to be determined)
FE: Fates (CE is preordered, may sell it and just get the digital version)

Maybe:
Unravel

It's a pretty big month

I think the Honest Trailer just sold me Tales of the Borderlands

Everyone says this game is so good, but i'm so repulsed by the "comedy" of Borderlands that I'm never touching it

I think the Honest Trailer just sold me Tales of the Borderlands

It's fucking amazing. I definitely recommend it, especially since the first episode is free on pretty much all platforms besides maybe Steam. There's really no excuse not to even give it a try at this point.

Everyone says this game is so good, but i'm so repulsed by the "comedy" of Borderlands that I'm never touching it

It's nothing like Borderlands 1&2 comedy.

Mizerman

I enjoy the Borderlands series, but I can understand how its dark humor can be off-putting.

It's either you like it or hate it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I enjoy the Borderlands series, but I can understand how its dark humor can be off-putting.

It's either you like it or hate it.

I think it's less the fact it's dark and more the fact it's riddled with memes and immature lines.

Puruzi

Banned
I don't remember much about borderlands, and I really don't remember much about Claptrap, but his line near the beginning of the second game with the wall sphincters had me dying

Soulflarz

Banned
I want FE fates this month and uhm

I'll probably impulse buy SFV

And I might buy Disgaea, but I kind of doubt it since I have had it on psp for a year almost and haven't booted it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Megaman Legacy Collection 3DS
Three versions of Pokémon
RE 4 Wii Edition
Fire Emblem, both versions

Next month is also preeeeeety busy with Pokken, Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Twilight Princess HD.

Evangellion 3.33 came ou ttoday in america apparently. i forgot about that. last i heard of it was about 2 years ago at a con, Spike Spencer and Tiffany Grant told me it was almost done lol

Crocodile

Probably only picking up the Megaman Legacy Collection this month. May or may not splurge for the CE. I was also looking forward to playing Mighty No 9 this month but......alas.....*sigh* :(

Looking back on it, I'm somewhat bothered that the kiss scene between Sango and Miroku was more passionate than the one between Inuyasha and Kagome.

It's kinda the same problem Eureka Seven had. Eventually I cared more about Anemone and Dominic than I did about the main actual couple.

Digimon is pretty good, even if their are some things that are either typos or complete nonsense
CaQkoJVWYAQQKzX.jpg
Namco pls. Did you translate this on the cheap? How are small companies like XSEED gonna translate games like Trails in the Sky and you gonn mess up on Digimon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom