• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Yamcha stay losing :p

They don't know where they ended up

I mean they have the Dragon Radar no? I think they used the Earth Dragonballs to find the other Namekians later on if my memory is right but they still had the Dragon Radar and could improve it to go out in space and start looking.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Also that line about Bulma never marrying was kept in the original run of Dragon Ball Z which was pretty shocking because childbirth out of wedlock was still a monocle popper.

I mean they have the Dragon Radar no? I think they used the Earth Dragonballs to find the other Namekians later on if my memory is right but they still had the Dragon Radar and could improve it to go out in space and start looking.

They don't know where the Namekians are.

They needed Goku to IT to them on King Kai's planet.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Also, Dragon Ball Z subscribes to the spilling individual dimension timeline according to Xenoverse. So they are not changing the future but creating a new reality.

Ponn

Banned
There should be a parody version where Yamcha and Bulma's kid from the future comes back so we can see how that would have turned out.

Raxus

Time for the main attraction. Get your tables ready.

Get LOTS of alcohol.

Buckle up.

Prepare your trump cards.

AgK! is coming.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Space is big. They would never find it.

The better question if why Dead Goku didn't go there with King Kai to find them but the afterlife didn't become a joke until the Buu Saga.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There should be a parody version where Yamcha and Bulma's kid from the future comes back so we can see how that would have turned out.
& then it turns into a competition over which kids gets to be born.

of course, Yamcha's kid loses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom