• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

They don't know where the Namekians are.

They needed Goku to IT to them on King Kai's planet.

Space is big. They would never find it.

The better question if why Dead Goku didn't go there with King Kai to find them but the afterlife didn't become a joke until the Buu Saga.

If you can build time machines, you should be able to upgrade the Dragon Radar to scan large chunks of the galaxy(s).

Dragon Ball Super spoiler:
They just upgraded the Dragon Radar to do just that so that's probbaly why this is on my mind.

Raxus

tumblr_nqul395XjJ1uyhg6ho1_1280.png

My favorite thing about this arc actually happens in the legacy of goku 2 game where
in the end Trunks returns to his own timeline and destroys the androids and cell. It's a fantastic and pretty bittersweet ending.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Kurome doesn't die in the manga. ... At least not that way

Akame with that cartoon meat.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
newcomers to DBZ, I highly recommend watching the future of trunks special, its really good at delivering the drama

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My favorite thing about this arc actually happens in the legacy of goku 2 game where
in the end Trunks returns to his own timeline and destroys the androids and cell. It's a fantastic and pretty bittersweet ending.
....that happens in the show as well, you know!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, WHAT.

Minister HONEST?!

How did I not catch that before? That's not clever in the slightest.

"come on guys, why would minister honest be lying to us!"

Seda

This is in DBZ Kai. It's the last episode that's dubbed.

IIRC it didn't air on the nicktoons actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom