• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'm sure you're giving this a fair shake and not going off a preconceived opinion. Literally nothing this episode has been dumb or boring; sometimes I think people are going to complain just because this is Bleach.

That's fine if people don't like the show but there's a lot of rediculous complaining at times if you ask me.

I already said the animation and music are good, but here are some things, this is a filler arc, none of this shit matters. I can't invest emotionally in something that has no bearing to the overall storyline.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I agree with this assessment, this filler arc has honestly been overall pretty solid, sure it's had some really bad moments with Kon and sometimes bad fights but overall it's been pretty fantastic

I honestly like filler girl but most importantly the strongest person in the anime so far is actualy fighting

When did they start airing Shippuden? They just decided to skip all of Naruto?

Last week, they had the option of getting the rest of part 1 of Naruto or get Shippuden AND get to reair the first 52 episodes again. They went with Shippuden AND first 52 of part 1 again

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"The head captain's fate is about to be sealed"

That's not
Yhwach
fighting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom