• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach has just become one amorphous blob of dull and boring at this stage, it is honestly a blur.
I'm sure you're giving this a fair shake and not going off a preconceived opinion. Literally nothing this episode has been dumb or boring; sometimes I think people are going to complain just because this is Bleach.

That's fine if people don't like the show but there's a lot of rediculous complaining at times if you ask me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't know what kind of questions you guys are expecting?

These are the questions for the semi-casual viewers, not the people like us that check the Tumblr every day.

I'm sure you're giving this a fair shake and not going off a preconceived opinion. Literally nothing this episode has been dumb or boring; sometimes I think people are going to complain just because this is Bleach.

That's fine if people don't like the show but there's a lot of rediculous complaining at times if you ask me.

I agree with this assessment, this filler arc has honestly been overall pretty solid, sure it's had some really bad moments with Kon and sometimes bad fights but overall it's been pretty fantastic

I don't know what kind of questions you guys are expecting?

These are the questions for the semi-casual viewers, not the people like us that check the Tumblr every day.

i think the whole "WILL YOU BE ON CARTOON NETWORK' question can be disregarded, though they do get that one a lot in fairness.

answering a question about Space Dandy when they've been promoting it everywhere is stupid as hell.

Blue Exorcist was ok i guess.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You can't really beat that lineup promo, though. Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy right in a row. Gotta believe they never thought that would ever be possible on this block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom