• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

After coming off my Dandy high a bit, I can admit this episode was pretty good by Bleach Standards. My boner wasn't as completely crushed as I expected. All I really want to do right now is rewatch Dandy though :p

Ultratech

I was actually posting that in response to Wolf Guy's bankai, then Soi Fon used hers, in the end it was worth it to just keep it the same

His probably wouldn't be so bad if they didn't share damage and whatnot.

Then again, almost any serious enemy they'd bother to use it against would be way faster than it for sure.

Whats even the benefit of using the big giant bankai, any damage done to it Dog guy feels it too. The shikai seems much more efficient.

His probably wouldn't be so bad if they didn't share damage and whatnot.

Then again, almost any serious enemy they'd bother to use it against would be way faster than it for sure.

To be fair these powers were meant to be used to fight hollows which are more monster like, I imagine his bankai would be great for fighting giant hollows like menos grande

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom