• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

See, all this resolve to not let anyone die made sense in SAO, where dying in the game killed your for real.

Here, it probably just sends you back to a town. Unless your player character dies permanently and I missed that.

Kirito wins. Surprising no one.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
i believe in kirito

Gordon%2BDent.jpg

I knew Kirito. I was his friend. And it will be a very long time before someone inspires us the way he did. I believed in Kirito.

daveo42

Banned
I think we need better ass and tit physics in MMOs. I think this is why more people play SAO. Just for the jiggle physics, since it's clear that the RP community has gotten out of hand and no one cares if characters hack the servers constantly.

Moaradin

SAO has the occasional very well animated fight sequence. It's just a shame it's so little compared to everything else.

weird brother crush aside, i'm starting to side with Bass about this arc being better.

Just you wait. Next few weeks are gonna be glorious.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
weird brother crush aside, i'm starting to side with Bass about this arc being better.

The side trip here still makes no sense. He's on a pretty strict time limit and he just wasted a day. Maybe a day and a half.

I will admit the pacing is better, but they so should be doing a PTSD plotline here with Kirito.

Considering Roronoa Zoro exists, making dual wielding a big deal just seems weak.

It really does.

Seda

See, I think I've established that I don't care for fanservice /at all/, but at least it makes some contextual sense in Space Dandy. This is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom