• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

LOL. Intense patch notes action! . Powerful player has chicks on his side for some reason! Are they players as well?

daveo42

Banned
MMO fist bump bro fists.

Also, I think these people need a new hobby. Getting their panties in a wad over all this in game stuff. This Sigard character needs to get laid irl or something. I think all of these guys probably need to.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& this gets us closer to rescuing Asuna by......................................uh...........................

Man, who are all these people taking games this seriously? Not even the people of SAO took the game that seriously and they were in a life and death situation.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't think helping his friend in need constititues as making no sense.

He's trying to save his girlfriend on a VERY tight schedule. He's got a week to beat an MMO that's been out for months, that no one's even come close to beating. Realistically he's got no time for in-game bullshit as someone's life is actually being affect by his failure. It would make sense if they had thought to put in some kind of PTSD plotline, where he's still dealing with shit from the last game, but it's obvious he isn't. He's just being dumb. None of this actually matters as far as what he needs to do, or his personal plotline, goes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I can't wait for BOOBS: Phantom Bullet.

I mean, Sword Art Online: Phantom BOOBS.

I mean, BOOB Art Onli-, ah, fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom