• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need better ass and tit physics in MMOs. I think this is why more people play SAO. Just for the jiggle physics, since it's clear that the RP community has gotten out of hand and no one cares if characters hack the servers constantly.

I know i'd be more inclined to play A Realm Reborn if the jiggle physics were better.

How the fuck does Kirito get all these powerups? I thought his race was ass? I don't even know what's going on anymore. lol

well you see if a part of one video game is used to make another you can just transfer your save file no problem.

it doesn't even matter if they're different genres. it just works that way

weird brother crush aside, i'm starting to side with Bass about this arc being better.

Exactly, the fact it's plot focused (story not plot plot) makes me enjoy it a lot more instead of random vignette "look at all the possible waifu" then "marry and play house with your waifu" for more then half the arc.

The side trip here still makes no sense. He's on a pretty strict time limit and he just wasted a day. Maybe a day and a half.

see, i can forgive this show's stupidity a little easier if it's at least got some good action to go along with it.

(and doesn't it sort of make sense if he's eventually going to have to get everyone to team up in the end?)

that ass whopping has made me reconsider my hate

we're not all bad. Black or white, brown or red. We shouldn't kill each other cause it's lame.

The side trip here still makes no sense. He's on a pretty strict time limit and he just wasted a day. Maybe a day and a half.

I will admit the pacing is better, but they so should be doing a PTSD plotline here with Kirito.

It really does.

I don't think helping his friend in need constititues as making no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom