• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMN is voiced by Hikasa Yoko

LLShC.gif

Schadenfreude is voiced by Taniyama Kishou. Most relevant role I could find was Jean in AoT. Or Kittan from GL. Franco Castañeda is voiced by Miki Shinichiro. He's known for James from Pokemon, Kisuke Urahara from Bleach, and Roy Mustang.

bigkrev

bigkrev is voiced by Yoko Hikasa

AKA Rei from Free!
My least favorite character though :(

*real name* is voiced by Tsubasa Yonaga

AKA Nagisa from Free!

Great, I can canonically ship my 2 voice actors!

I just finished Broken Age Part 1, fantastic game with a great ending, if you didn't kickstart it but love point & click adventure games

379ch.gif

And secondly buy this game either pre-purchase on Steam or buy when it launches on a platform of your choice (tablet, ios, Ouya for Bigkrev :p). Can't recommend it enough also purchasing it gets your part 2 as well when it comes out

bigkrev

I just finished Broken Age Part 1, fantastic game with a great ending, if you didn't kickstart it but love point & click adventure games

379ch.gif

And secondly buy this game either pre-purchase on Steam or buy when it launches on a platform of your choice (tablet, ios, Ouya for Bigkrev :p). Can't recommend it enough also purchasing it gets your part 2 as well when it comes out

Wait, is it seriously coming out on Ouya? I had no plans to buy it- the only point and click games I like are FMV horror ones like Gabriel Knight 2 and Phantasmagoria- but if it comes out on Ouya, It did come with 25 dollars in credit I have yet to spend. Because nothing is worth buying.

Wait, is it seriously coming out on Ouya? I had no plans to buy it- the only point and click games I like are FMV horror ones like Gabriel Knight 2 and Phantasmagoria- but if it comes out on Ouya, It did come with 25 dollars in credit I have yet to spend. Because nothing is worth buying.

Yeah Ouya is the only console it'll be available for at launch, it'll be an honest to goodness console exclusive someone might care about!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll be back at uni by the time Space Dandy is on.

Unless you have Sunday classes/activities this shouldn't be a problem.

Gonna speak like an anime old man here but if I was back in college I'd have no problem doing the midnight run and then playing video games until I finally passed out at noon. Maybe even stay straight up until midnight to watch all the football during Fall and Winter.

bigkrev

bigkrev has a ouya lol

I didn't pay anything for it! I won it at a Magic tournament because my prize choices were a Kindle Paperwhite or this, and I already own a Kindle!

Also, it has the best start up sequence since the dreamcast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8xWGr3MCg

I'll be back at uni by the time Space Dandy is on.

I can't wait for next week because students are back, and that means I can get my Streetpass on. I'm at the final boss of Find Mii 2, and need a bunch of dudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom