• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tail > HxH if dubbed > Toriko > HxH currently as it isn't dubbed.

Both Toriko and FT give the block another energizer shonen for the casuals to eat up, but Toriko is no where near as popular as FT. FT is also an easier series for people to jump into as Toriko's concept is off putting at first

ReiGun

Fairy Tail is perfect for Toonami. It's not the greatest thing in the world, but it's not the worst either. It's a decent brain candy shounen with mainstream appeal and since it's long you don't have to worry about replacing it anytime soon.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Uggggh, I hope GAF is in better spirits tomorrow. Reading through the posts today was a chore.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stay in ToonamiGAF. Never leave us.

Schadenbob is going full on Yandere on BatDan.

eFheThO.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just got to another of my favorite episodes.

Kikiyo and Inuyasha are having a moment, she's all rubbing on his back and the like when she draws a knife on him and formulates her incredibly risky and dumb plan to kill Naraku.

You know, the Naraku she probably could have killed in the first place with one sacred arrow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FINAL ACT spoilers: Why didn't
LORD SESSHOMARU
do it instead?

Also I'm on episode 49, How many until the episode
where Sango gets drunk and hits on Inuyasha?

As a wiiu/nintendo fan I don't have a problem with the people concerned about the wiiu's current state, I have a problem with people trying to spin the 3ds world wide best selling game thing as a sign that nintendo is doomed.

As a wiiu/nintendo fan I don't have a problem with the people concerned about the wiiu's current state, I have a problem with people trying to spin the 3ds world wide best selling game thing as a sign that nintendo is doomed.

i have a problem with the armchair analysis and so many people thinking that they can so easily "fix" Nintendo that there's a thread about it every single day.

Levyne

Banned
I dislike speculating in general. Which shows will be on the toonami block, what nintendo does next, who is going to be on the next smash bros game, who is going to win on sunday. I just don't find enjoyment in predicting things.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We should all speculate on what thing Levyne will dislike people speculating on next.

In all fairness I keep forgetting the Super Bowl is a thing since I couldn't care less

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ok, now I have to watch Gundam Build Fighters.

This is after swearing off the franchise forever, so that's pretty big.

Raxus

ok, now I have to watch Gundam Build Fighters.

This is after swearing off the franchise forever, so that's pretty big.

Lots of people have been enjoying it. I still can't get over the premise. I may give it another shot. I do needs my'se giant robot fix.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lots of people have been enjoying it. I still can't get over the premise. I may give it another shot. I do needs my'se giant robot fix.

G Gundam legitimately has the worst premise of all Gundam shows.

It is the best Gundam show by far.

There's plenty of Gundam shows with good premises that ended up horrible.

Gundam Build Fighters is awesome, even if you're someone like me who couldn't tell you what mech comes from what series. It's basically YGO but with toy gundams fighting instead of "magic brought the monster on the card to life"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Daniel (real name) got Kosuke Toriumi, who's Yuri Lowell in Tales of Vesperia (awesome!)

BatDan got Yuko Goto... who is a woman.

My other nickname, Danarchy, got Kaori Mizuhashi, who is also a woman. At least she played Laharl in Disgaea so... that's something.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
zonic505 is voiced by Sakamoto Maaya

....the woman who did The Major (young) in GitS, Haruhi in Ouran Host Club, Crona from Soul Eater, Mari from Eva 2.22, & Amelia from Trigun: Badland Rumbles? Huh?

*actual name* is voiced by Sakaguchi Daisuke

Kaoru Yamazaki from Welcome to the NHK....OH GOD IT KNOWS TOO MUCH. Oh, & Shinpachi Shimura from Gintama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom