• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm pretty sure every active member during Seda's promotion is under the effect of his Bankai. So a few of us are immune including me and fox, so we'll be among the first ones taken out during his scheme to get the soul gem/shikon jewel/whatever the fuck that thing is called.

I guess I should go hide out on earth and start a bad store with a bunch of goofballs.

Firstly, I'm glad they rolled Family Guy back. The first few seasons are really funny, the last few seasons aren't great.

I can't wait for One Piece tonight, I'm back on the "don't know what's going on" train.

Space Dandy I'm not sure about. I still watch it, but I don't really have anything to expect since most of the episodes have been about the new adventure Space Dandy is on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like how Miroku and Sango's relationship is based 90% on ragging on Inuyasha's relationship with Kikiyo and Kagome. The other ten percent is groping/Sango getting mad at Miroku.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Firstly, I'm glad they rolled Family Guy back. The first few seasons are really funny, the last few seasons aren't great.

I can't wait for One Piece tonight, I'm back on the "don't know what's going on" train.

Space Dandy I'm not sure about. I still watch it, but I don't really have anything to expect since most of the episodes have been about the new adventure Space Dandy is on.

Indeed they have rolled back to classic Family Guy and it still holds up rather well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Good episodes of One Piece and both Narutos tonight. I do like this episode of SAC very much and Inuyasha is fantastic tonight.

Prewatch block impressions:

Valvrave-
Didn't watch the beginning but the end was a stabbingly good time. Heheh.

F/Z-
Hooray! Maya is dead!

Jojo's-
Best fucking Jojo ever. This guy is my hero.

DtB-
More Guy Kurosawa is never a bad thing.

Steins;Gate-
WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've got 30 episodes of Inuyasha left before I catch up on this show I must have seen three or four times through. Just as good as I remember it.

It's crazy how late in the episode the breaks are. Some of them come with 4 minutes left in the episode!

Branduil

Valvrave 19

This series has gotten pretty boring TBH.

Valvrave 20

That ending is more like it!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 13

I love how everyone says what they're going to do instead of just doing it.

Steins;Gate 19

Um so
someone hears screaming, sees an open door and a man bent over a woman, and assumes it's consensual?

Steins;Gate 20

Looks like you forgot a minor detail in your cunning plan, Okabe.

LOLDSFAN

Fate/Zero -
Creepy worms doing things to little girls and their purity.

Darker than Black -
She's blind? That explains everything!

Steins;Gate -
It was Zoro all along!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom