• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good episodes of Dexter were the ones focused on the super hero monkey or major glory, val halen, and the incredible crunk living together as house mates.

Oh that one episode that was a DnD parody was pretty good too

The only good episodes of Dexter were the ones focused on the super hero monkey or major glory, val halen, and the incredible crunk living together as house mates.

tumblr_m6v3wdA7Xn1r7ksqyo1_500.gif

Moaradin

This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature the return of Valvrave, the epic fight between Jojo and the Pillarman, many more death flags in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with his loli (part 1) in Darker than Black, and SHINING FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 8:00 PM EST Saturday!

8:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 19 - Sadness is Like the Falling Snow
8:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 20 - The Kamitsuki Revealed
8:50 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - 13 - Jojo vs. the Ultimate Lifeform
9:15 - Fate/Zero - 20 - Return of the Assassin
9:40 - Darker than Black - 13 - A Heart Swaying on the Water's Surface... (Part 1)
10:05 - Steins;Gate - 19 - Endless Apoptosis

When did we watch Fate/Zero 19? I only remember watching up to 18 last time.

MikeMyers

Yeah I tried to rewatch and had the same opinion.

Also Powerpuff Girls I tried to rewatch and I wanted the villains to win every single time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah I tried to rewatch and had the same opinion.

Also Powerpuff Girls I tried to rewatch and I wanted the villains to win every single time.

You also root for LORD SESSHOMARU and you used to have a thing for Naraku so it looks like you just like the bad boys, MM.

Just post in the manga thread. Plenty of HxH fans in there.

Ehh, thing is i'm not actually posting my impressions about each individual chapter. I'm just reading a whole bunch all at once and posting a few quips about what i'm reading every once in a while. That doesn't really go with the rules of manga-gaf.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Didnt get much of a nap, but tonight might be the first night I might drop out on purpose anyway, unfortunately the later half of toonami is filled with reruns, which was fine because of shows that havent aired in a long time and such, but since its a while in for toonami, some shows that have already aired shortly after are now filling up the spots, making it less interesting. but if I fall asleep, I will leave my TV on as always and if im not tired I will stay stay up for it.

No matter what tho I will always wake up for inyuasha, just by hearing the voice.

Ehh, thing is i'm not actually posting my impressions about each individual chapter. I'm just reading a whole bunch all at once and posting a few quips about what i'm reading every once in a while. That doesn't really go with the rules of manga-gaf.

Yeah it does, I post like that all the time there something like

Manga Series ##-## or Manga Series ~## when I don't remember exactly the chapter I started on

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nah, it's Seikon No Qwaser/Queen's Blade/Ikki Tousen obviously.

Wait what kind of big are we talking about again

The big 3 in anime obviously refers to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Duh.

Yeah it does, I post like that all the time there something like

Manga Series ##-## or Manga Series ~## when I don't remember exactly the chapter I started on

Oh yeah. Those kinds of posts exist. Guess i'll just do one big post once i'm done catching up tomorrow.

The big 3 in anime obviously refers to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Duh.

Oh yeah. Those kinds of posts exist. Guess i'll just do one big post once i'm done catching up tomorrow.

It's a pretty useful format, because the bolded text usually catches the poster's attention and warns them that there are spoilers. That said, some posters still use spoiler tags at some really important spoilers, especially if the post is large enough to land you into the thick of it after you use the 'latest post' function, so that's something else to keep in mind.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I actually liked Seikon No Qwaser
I put it under "it's such a stupid/perverted premise, it's silly", especially considering how serious it gets at times (even with its funny moments). I just watch it & think "someone actually came up with this, it got turned into a manga, & then an anime".

& played some Remember Me to fill some time before the pre-block. Eeehhh, it's okay, but some design choices are really annoying (I might go into more detail with a LTTP thread after another chapter or so).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, I forgot we're actually watching Valvrave tonight. It feels like it's been so long since we last saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom