• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Aint gonna lie guys, some of the best experiences Ive had in recent memory is watching shows on the preblock with you guys.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I was thinking more the fox line up of comedies like family guy and simpsons

That applies as well.
Also, modern Spongebob. With such "hilarious" episodes like "Mr. Krabs scares Plankton to the point where he tries to commit suicide" and "Patrick shows Spongebob the 'joys' of unemployment".

Urgh.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hahaha, I liked the ending of this episode, Halloween all up in this beyotch.

I looked at the air date for this ep, I can't believe it was FOUR YEARS AGO HOLY CRAP. Is this the biggest wait in between a non-cancelled-then-revived show ever? I mean even Venture got bad at time but not four years bad, yeesh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Dandy kicks us off with all the fanservice you can handle, baby. Then the Captains begin their assault on Kageroza, Naruto and Sakura show off what they can do as they square off against Kakashi, the Straw Hats awake in their new hotel room to some major news while Franky returns to discover what remains of his home, Kid goes solo as he tracks down another magic tool, Kirito's plans to rescue Asuna are thwarted by server maintenance, it takes an idiot to do cool things, Naruto is assigned his new teammates, the sacrifices awaken into a much emptier Amestris, Batou's Tachikoma goes for a walk and the Major goes to the movies, it's time for the IG-1 Finals, bounty hunters take hold of the Republican Senate in Clone Wars' season 1 finale, and finally Inuyasha squares off with Bankotsu.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 3 - Occasionally Even the Deceiver Is Deceived, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 328 - Defeat Kageroza! Shinigami, All-Out War!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 3 - The Results of Training
1:00 - One Piece - 237 - Severe Shock Hits the City of Water! Iceberg Targeted!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 43 - The Last Magic Tool – Mission Impossible for Unarmed Kid?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 21 - The Truth of Alfheim
2:30 - FLCL - 5 - Brittle Bullet
3:00 - Naruto - 3 - Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 61 - He Who Would Swallow God
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 12 - ESCAPE FROM
4:30 - IGPX - 12 - The Final Battle
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 22 - Hostage Crisis
5:30 - Inuyasha - 121 - Final Battle: The Last and Strongest of the Band of Seven

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRZUCg0L--f_la

zlCfzRZUCg0L--f_la

Dandy on Dudes.

Raxus

I may peek into the Space Dandy OT just to see how much some people may be flipping out. I am assuming most people just gave up when they saw the preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom