• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I never got why people idolized Tony Montana. The entire moral of the film was that being at the top is dangerous. Montana got addicted to his own supply, killed his best friend, lost his wife, got his sister addicted to cocaine, and ended up killed in a massive shootout.

Also, Jonas Bros toothbrush. Episode is so dated...

MikeMyers

I never got why people idolized Tony Montana. The entire moral of the film was that being at the top is dangerous. Montana got addicted to his own supply, killed his best friend, lost his wife, got his sister addicted to cocaine, and ended up killed in a massive shootout.

Also, Jonas Bros toothbrush. Episode is so dated...

Not too mention Pacino tendency to ham it up really got annoying in this film.

I think some people idolize the movie Scarface and Tony Montana because he was a guy who came from nothing but worked his way up to the top. Some neighborhoods are infested with drugs and Scarface glorifies the lifestyle that some youths are surrounded by every day.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRbF7qITUp0K-_

zlCfzRbF7qITUp0K-_

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think some people idolize the movie Scarface and Tony Montana because he was a guy who came from nothing but worked his way up to the top. Some neighborhoods are infested with drugs and Scarface glorifies the lifestyle that some youths are surrounded by every day.

I guess that makes sense.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Nice sketch preview, can't wait to see the finished product!

Thanks! This one is going to be a Doozy once it finishes. It's funny to see what my "I think I'll Draw..." and "I actually drew...!" turn out to be every week. The original of this concept included Dandy... but who needs him?

Boobs? In my sketch dump? It is more likely to happen than you think!

Shhh, Those are MONSTER PARTS! ;) Fun fact: I originally had Mamitas chewing on a bone in the little pic, but err.. Yeah, I don't wanna get in trouble with her, lol. Everything can be mis-interpeted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom