• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the monkey with me!

tumblr_mzz87hRU661qmztbjo1_500.png

man, he's pretty

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Meow has a hunger for BRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINSSSS, Bleach brings a lot of bullshit about mod souls, SPOILERS?!?!, Straw Hat Luffy rumbles with an enraged Franky, Crona and Marie close in on Medusa, things reach even greater levels of NOPE, Naota and company hurtle towards the climax, at 3 am it's time for our second jingle ball test of the night, the humans unleash an all out assault on Father, Section 9 picks up a kidnapping cold case, IGPX wraps up season 1 with the finish of the IG-1 Finals, Clone Wars moves into all new territory for Adult Swim as Obi-wan and Anakin try to stop Cad Bane's heist attempt, and we wrap it up with the last stand of the final member of the Band of Seven as Bankotsu continues his duel with Inuyasha.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 4 - Sometimes You Can't Live With Dying, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 329 - The Forbidden Research...Nozomi's Hidden Secret!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 4 - The Jinchuriki of the Sand
1:00 - One Piece - 238 - Gum-Gum Human vs. Fire-Breathing Cyborg!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 44 - Weakling Crona's Determination – For You, for Always Being by My Side?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 22 - Grand Quest
2:30 - FLCL - 6 - FLCLimax - END
3:00 - Naruto - 4 - Pass or Fail: Survival Test
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 62 - A Fierce Counterattack
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 13 - NOT EQUAL
4:30 - IGPX - 13 - Into Tomorrow
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 23 - Holocron Heist
5:30 - Inuyasha - 122 - The Power of Banryu! Duel to the Death on Mt. Hakurei

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll have a guest with me for most of the night so I might be silent but he did agree to watch with me. He only really likes Naruto and FLCL on the block but does like hate watching SAO (he was the one that tried and failed to get me into it as it was coming out weekly)

We'll also be watching Black Lagoon together in big batches because he informed me that his anime club back in the day watched the sub! Oh dear is he in for a treat.

so this is supposedly the start of Clone Wars becoming arc-based

Yep, this is where the show starts dipping its toes into arcs - it still uses 2-parters, but most of the episodes start laying threads for bigger plot points down the line. Of course, it tends to be treated just a little bit more favorably than it should,
since this is the season where Obi-Wan's past is explored a bit more, which opens the door to some of the better episodes of the series down the line.
But it's an improvement over Season 1.

Got myself all set to go tonight, monster in the fridge, 5 hour energy for 1am. Cheeze its and BEEF JERKEY to nom, and a mini personal pizza to make as a meal

Tenumi

Banned
All I know is I should never be allowed to name a child. Otherwise the world might end up with a boy named Kirito.

I'd never subject some poor child to that humilation/harem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom