• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
All I know is I should never be allowed to name a child. Otherwise the world might end up with a boy named Kirito.

I'd never subject some poor child to that humilation/harem.

the funny thing about SAO is it isnt suppose to be a harem, suppose to be a triangle at most.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It is a Fox card so it will end well before Dandy starts. The main card is already on

Ducks vs. Kings Stadium Series game at Dodger Stadium will be on, though, and won't end until sometime during either Bleach or Shippuden. Not that it would have nearly as big of an impact as a major UFC event, but it is still a relatively significant sports thing going down tonight.

Seda

Ducks vs. Kings Stadium Series game at Dodger Stadium will be on, though, and won't end until sometime during either Bleach or Shippuden. Not that it would have nearly as big of an impact as a major UFC event, but it is still a relatively significant sports thing going down tonight.

pfft hockey

Not sure why I haven't participated in the NHL thread at all this year. Go Blackhawks

Darn it my parents weren't satisfied with the heater they bought so they returned it, even though I was the only person who used the basement and was perfectly fine with it. Now it's freezing down here QQ

u7Iph07.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So wait, they had to censor language in Deadman Wonderland & that one scene from SAO, but not Black Lagoon's f-bombs? Huh?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Demarco's not really the best at communicating or understanding people's questions.

Black Lagoon is getting its F-bombs and nudity censored, a la Akira and Deadman Wonderland, per a previous answer from Demarco.

Indeed because that is a confusing answer.

I don't know why DeMarco wants to come off like he couldn't imagine why it'd ever enter our thought process that it might be censored.

Uhh newsflash, Deadman fucking Wonderland was censored out the ass, so much to the point that you guys asked Funimation to try and make future scripts less sweary!

He probably misread it, his answer makes more sense if you take out the not in the question

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Congrats on getting Black Lagoon! Are you worried about any censorship you may have to do to the show, though?

It will be the same as AKIRA and DEADMAN WONDERLAND recovered. Eff words, nudity, etc. As much as we can possibly get away with."

So in other words, it sounds as though it will.

Sukeban Deka impressions.

Really odd OVA. Like, I could follow what was happening but it was so random and stupid. Poor Junko definitely should have been saved. Cool action scenes though. All in all I give it 8 snakes out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom