• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Banned
Only Dandy can say that the nukes gonna blow up the planet without realizing HE'S ON THE PLANET!

Great show.

...Now... to Bleach... relaxation.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Also all the footage in previews have been from this one episode.

...WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING?!

That's the same thing I was thinking, we've only seen episode 1 in previews and it looks like just a tiny bit of the 2nd, this series is truly a mystery on where its going to go next.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The fanservice bullshit is the most annoying part of this show. All of the other lighthearted stuff and awesome animation if fucking baller though.

JB2448

This show.

This show.

All right, I'm in for next week. Space Dandy is already my favorite show of this year.

The first 20 minutes or so of Dandy was pretty terrible, especially the cringeworthy 'boobies' crap. The last ~7 minutes though were pure bliss. The animation and music were top notch but the humor fell completely flat for me. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Dandy but hopefully it's more alien hunting than breasturant bullshit.

7/10

Marven

Hahaha. Holy hell I didn't expect that ending. Oh man, what if they all end like that like the original Aeon Fluxes? What a great show.

Amikami

Banned
Thank God the series is over.

Who's up for some Family Guy?

*clicks bobble head*

I liked it a lot. I like the three characters too. As long as they don't continue to obsessively focus on boobies and booties. It was pretty ridiculous the first halve. Really great budget.

Mik317

The whole part on the planet was awesome.

Dat animation.

Dem references

Dat Music.

The writing/translation also is pretty good as I laughed a few times too.

Good start.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Holy crap, someone freeze me in carbonite until next weekend. I cannot wait.

I can't believe they were able to cut all their promos from one episode and still not show the best parts. Goddamn.

789shadow

Banned
kayos likes SAO, Gucci likes Bleach, so who gives a single fuck what they think. Since they don't like it, it must be the greatest thing in the history of things.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
That's the same thing I was thinking, we've only seen episode 1 in previews and it looks like just a tiny bit of the 2nd, this series is truly a mystery on where its going to go next.

There was so much random footage in the previews that I thought for sure it was from a few episodes. But nope! Just an insane 1st episode lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom