• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Like I said, anyone expecting Cowboy Bebop 2.0 was going to be severely disappointed.

No fourth wall, excess fanservice, zero regard for continuity, and a lot more comedy. This is something entirely new and different. And it is awesome.

Jintor

That was amazing. Not anime is saved amazing, but still pretty amazing.

I'd be surprised if we see another sequence as brazenly crazy as that again though

Fanservice wasn't even that bad. I was expecting creepy shit going by what people were saying but it was pretty tame.

It works in the hooters setting.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I guess they're not even showing the opening at all. That's a shame, it was the only good part.

daveo42

Banned
There's something familiar about the narrarator.

I think he's also eyebrows from FLCL.

Fantastic show and that ending...glad to see this looks like it'll be a wild ride. Tearing through space and time, crazy massive and cool looking aliens, fan service everywhere, and all the while being completely irreverent and ignoring pretty much anything resembling the larger plot.

Now to check out the sub and see if I like it more. Dub was really good.

I know I posted this in Toonami GAF a few times but I have no idea what the fuck is going on in Bleach. I stopped reading right after Aizen was defeated. Is this before or after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom