• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It happens in Bleach, actually. It's how Aizen's plan initially works in the first place. He told everyone that his powers were something totally different from what they actually are.
Something Something, the whole show sucks after Soul Society ends, something, something.

Crocodile

Time for some repentence?

Aizen: Nah fuck that shit *trollface*

It happens in Bleach, actually. It's how Aizen's plan initially works in the first place. He told everyone that his powers were something totally different from what they actually are.

LOL I forgot you're right. So Kubo did it right ONCE and wrong 45834750123756912347x times LOL

Line_HTX

I don't know about y'all, but I really really dislike EXPLAINING YOUR POWERS BEFORE YOU ATTACK!

At least that works on card games.

THIS MONSTER HAS A SPECIAL ABILITY! *Blah blah blah*

Time to get out the RPG and blow up the calendar because we all want to yell out "TOMORROW~!!"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hope they extend this deal and start Bleach back at the beginning. SD though it is that's over a year of quality back of the lineup programming.

I don't know about y'all, but I really really dislike EXPLAINING YOUR POWERS BEFORE YOU ATTACK!

At least that works on card games.

THIS MONSTER HAS A SPECIAL ABILITY! *Blah blah blah*

Time to get out the RPG and blow up the calendar because we all want to yell out "TOMORROW~!!"
It honestly annoys me when Yugi or whoever doesnt ask what an card does before they just attack without knowing what itll do.

Crocodile

Ugh I had my body all prepared for Viva Namida :/

BTW, there are way too few votes for Space Dandy in the Anime of the Year thread. People need to go over there and fix that

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ugh I had my body all prepared for Viva Namida :/

BTW, there are way too few votes for Space Dandy in the Anime of the Year thread. People need to go over there and fix that
Gundam Build Fighters not winning last year already proves their lack of taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom