• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some ways I hope the story was bull shit and he told it mostly for lulz

Fantastic episode, S2 I feel as a whole has been a lot better then S1, obviously Laughing Man plot > everything else

The Major is something else. I just cant see ScarJo playing someone of that sheer magnitude. She's just not right. Time for IGPX.

Her Black Widow character is basically a super hero version of the Major, no where near as bad ass but that style of action will lend itself well to that role.

I guess the question is who could play The Major?

*insert random Asian actress here*

Honestly of all the action girls in Hollywood right now Scar Jo is the best choice

Seda

Cool episode. Interesting how cyberbrain tech is so integral to the GITS world that combat experts can easily predict and/or anticipate how it is being and can be used.

Im out..

Line_HTX

Finally back onto a normal Toonami schedule. Now I have all these Winter premieres to watch.

Once again down with the Colts and the Cowboys. They'll never make it. >=O

See y'all later ToonamiGAF.

I'm out too, like Seda I'm way far behind on Samurai Jack and... well... I'm don't think I'm ever gonna rewatch IGPX outside of maybe 2-3 episodes the show is just okay.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The lack of sponsors thing never made any sense.

IGPX is literally the biggest event in this world and Takashi is a bonafide phenomenon.

EDIT: Pointswise that's the only way a tie happens. You win the race and any of your teammates cross the finish line you win. It's even more lopsided than the Golden Snitch.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The soundtrack puts me to sleep this season. It gets ridiculously chill. That and the show just isn't very interesting until the end of season one. Season two is actually quite a bit better.

Basically it needed another draft. They figured out where to take it but never bothered going back to fix it up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Basically it needed another draft. They figured out where to take it but never bothered going back to fix it up.
Season one should have been them qualifying for the IGPX.

Barring that
they should have lost in season one. Repeating in season two doesn't have the same impact.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The lack of sponsors thing never made any sense.

IGPX is literally the biggest event in this world and Takashi is a bonafide phenomenon.

EDIT: Pointswise that's the only way a tie happens. You win the race and any of your teammates cross the finish line you win. It's even more lopsided than the Golden Snitch.
So it's not blind luck that they tied. It's terrible luck that they didn't win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom