• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What the fuck does midfielder even mean in this context?
An IGPX race consists of two teams of three pilots: a forward (usually places first or second), a midfielder (usually places third or fourth), and a defender (usually places fifth or sixth). They compete on a 60-mile (97 km) track, going at speeds upwards of 400 mph (640 km/h). The overall objective is to make it to the finish line and accumulate more points than the opponent. 1st place receives 15 points; 2nd receives 7 points; 3rd gets 5 points; 4th gets 3 points; 5th gets 2 points and 6th gets 1 point. No points are awarded to pilots who are unable to finish the race.

.... WHO DESIGNED THIS GAME?!

Well, maybe it's that i'm slightly sleep-deprived, but that wasn't as boring as I remembered. Then again, the king of filler did say this was the best episode of the first half. Welp. Time for Samurai Jack.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well, maybe it's that i'm slightly sleep-deprived, but that wasn't as boring as I remembered. Then again, the king of filler did say this was the best episode of the first half. Welp. Time for Samurai Jack.
The super chill soundtrack and the team being total jerks ramps up next episode and it remains that way until they eventually overcome their differences and get their shit together.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Aku has been showing up a lot more this season and not coincidentally I haven't fallen asleep during Jack in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom