• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on a newly shortened Toonami, it's time to wish Goku back to life with the Dragon Balls, Naruto and Sakura FINALLY meet Sasuke again, Kagome has to get a sacred bow to protect Kikyo, the Straw Hats have made it to the Tower of Justice Kool-Aid Man style so let the battles with CP9 begin!, Simon is put on trial but that doesn't mean Gurren Lagann won't be needed to protect Kamina City in the mean time, Ganta faces off against the mysterious inmate who may not be the Red Man after all, at what time did you think Hitsugaya wasn't terrible?, the Aloha Oe crew goes fishin' for a changling, the Bebop runs afoul of some eco-terrorists, Ishikawa returns from Korea with all kinds of stories about Hideo Kuze's past, Takeshi has a run-in with Cunningham, and finally a robot is blackmailed by Aku into hunting down Jack.

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 8 - Shenron Appears! The Saiyans Arrive Sooner than Expected!
12:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 51 - Reunion
12:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 7 - The Mausoleum of Mount Azusa
1:00 - One Piece - 285 - Obtain the 5 Keys! The Straw Hat Pirates vs. CP9!
1:30 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 19 - We Will Survive by Any Means Necessary
2:00 - Deadman Wonderland - 4 - Crow Claw
2:30 - Bleach - 293 - Hitsugaya, Enraged! Blade of Hatred!
3:00 - Space Dandy - 12 - Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby
3:30 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 4 - Gateway Shuffle
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 16 - ANOTHER CHANCE
4:30 - IGPX - 4 - The Ghost
5:00 - Samurai Jack - 50 - Tale of X-9

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzS7SHCQuiQ2MAX

Even if it's not at all perfect, I had fun with the idea that something was being "taken away" from the normal expectations here... Eren's just a screamin' bonus.

Honestly looking at the line up it's pretty solid entertainment right now from 11:30 til 4:30 without the need to skip anything. Sadly AoT will return next week but at least for this Saturday there is nothing I'm going to blatantly skip

Ponn

Banned
I'm watching a DCU Animated marathon right now. Not really sure I want to switch over to Toonami till One Piece.

Raxus

Shirobako? Finishing up Ep. 14 right now. Part of me wants to see a similar anime done but for something like developing a game.

I suddenly sympathize with the Attack on Titan animators. It must be hell day in and day out making this. God help you if it isn't a popular anime.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've grown to accept this version of Dragon Soul, but damn I really wish we could get the Vic version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom