• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
also does Momo have a point other than getting killed via Aizen and giving that ice dude a reason to be angry?

because that's kind of what she was doing when Aizen got introduced, too

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
because Momo really seems like the Kenny of Bleach at this point

she's never not getting killed

Crocodile

The insight the ending of the show shines on this episode makes it all the more hilarious

also does Momo have a point other than getting killed via Aizen and giving that ice dude a reason to be angry?

because that's kind of what she was doing when Aizen got introduced, too

She was Aizen's second in command in the past and kind of Hitsugaya's love interest. So there's a bit of a "relationship" between the three. Overall though, yeah she doesn't amount to much as a character.

Yes, in the Soul Society arc Aizen was "killed" by a traitor hidden in the Soul Society and Momo who was his vice captain at the time goes berserk. Later Gin leads Momo to Aizen who is still alive and claims he was hiding in secret to expose the conspiracy hidden in the Soul Society. Momo cries in his arms saying he's so happy to see him alive and Aizen says he's sorry for deceiving her and thanks for everything she's done for him, and then this happens

962085_1330277859130_full.png

Thus revealing Aizen is the true master mind in a truly out of nowhere twist that freaks everyone out

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
iirc, The manga sorta implies that Ichigo was screaming the whole time and Aizen was just blocking their sense of hearing from hearing him.

I just went and looked at the manga. It does no such thing, at least compared to the anime adaptation. In fact, this episode was almost a frame by frame adaptation.

The explanation that Aizen was blocking his voice is pure fan extrapolation, but there's nothing portrayed in the show or manga that actually provides any evidence that Ichigo is actually trying to interfere. The closest is one shot of Ichigo looked dumbfounded as Aizen is wiping the floor with the Visoreds.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I just went and looked at the manga. It does no such thing, at least compared to the anime adaptation. In fact, this episode was almost a frame by frame adaptation.

The explanation that Aizen was blocking his voice is pure fan extrapolation, but there's nothing portrayed in the show or manga that actually provides any evidence that Ichigo is actually trying to interfere. The closest is one shot of Ichigo looked dumbfounded as Aizen is wiping the floor with the Visoreds.
Huh, maybe I've been retro actively giving Bleach too much credit

It's sad if Kubo thought about his plot for like 5 seconds these massive plot holes could have been fixed easily, instead he continues to literally throw shit at a page without any thought

"well i was controlling your sense" without any kind of elaboration whatsoever as to how all these guys were fighting Momo for like 15 minutes is one of the biggest cop outs of all time.

which speaks to how hilarious the end result is that i don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom